A Note:

My wife and I are expecting our first child. Since finding out that she is pregnant, I have been having tons of imaginary conversations with the kid. It's like there's a frantic rush to remember everything I've ever wanted to impart to a child. So, in an effort not to forget these bits of "wisdom", a blog was born.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Nothing in Your Butt

The thing to remember is this: don't put anything up your butt. Also, don't put anything up anybody else's butt. I understand that later in life, if you're into some weird stuff, that's your choice. Fine. You can maybe bend the rule a little. But you just never want to be the person, or be with the person, in the emergency room with a remote control stuck up there. And nobody actually admits, "I stuck a remote control up my butt." No, you have say, "I sat on it by accident." And everyone knows you're lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment