A Note:

My wife and I are expecting our first child. Since finding out that she is pregnant, I have been having tons of imaginary conversations with the kid. It's like there's a frantic rush to remember everything I've ever wanted to impart to a child. So, in an effort not to forget these bits of "wisdom", a blog was born.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Be Nice

Okay, I want you to really listen to this one. This is one of the most important things I am going to teach you.

Be Nice.

Don't listen to people who tell you that nice guys finish last, or that it's a dog-eat-dog world, or any of that crap. The thing that makes the world better is when people are nice to each other, when people are mean is when the world gets worse.

So, be nice to other people. Say "please" and "thank you" and remember to hold the door for people behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment